Armstrong Consulting provides a full range of development services with a focus on microservices and API-first design principles.
Our international team of developers have decades of experience with design, development and operation of mission-critical systems for corporate customers worldwide.
- Methodologies: API-first design, microservices-architecture, full-stack development, TDD (test-driven design), Scrum agile project management
- Platforms: Docker (containers), OpenShift & Kubernetes (container orchestration), Linux, .Net, VMWare
- Databases: PostgreSQL, SQL-Server, Oracle, Postgres-BDR (multimaster), TimescaleDB (time series), MongoDB
- Preferred tools: VSCode (IDE), Eclipse (IDE), git (source control), Balsamiq (wire-framing), acpro (ticketing), Postman (API testing & development)
Recent projects include:
- Microservice-based API-first development for Porsche Informatik
- Business information REST API for Coface
- ICON platform rollout in Coface Japan
- Containerization of the ICON platform for Coface
- Powerbot algorithmic trading platform with Inercomp
- Powerbot rollouts for customers in the energy sector
A selection of our customers:
Roger Armstrong, Founder & CEO
BA., BAI. Software Engineering & BA. Mathematics, Trinity College Dublin
Founded Armstrong Consulting in 1994 after stints in startups in California, Tokyo and Vienna.
Christoph Schachinger, CTO
BSc., Informatik, TU Wien
Areas of expertise: system architecture, analysis, data modelling, API-first design, microservices and best-practice software development techniques
Dipl. Ing. Manfred Willinger, Project Manager
Dipl. Ing. Informatik, TU Wien
Areas of expertise: requirements analysis, project management and coordination.
Full-stack software developers
For our development office in Vienna, Austria, we're looking for full or part-time developers, preferably studying or recent graduates of a computer-science-related university of Fachhochschule program.
You'll be joining a world-class team of developers, architects and project managers working on demanding projects for international customers.
Monthly gross salary: from € 2.283,-- (depending on qualifications and experience).
If you're interested, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Full-stack software developer"
Software project managers
For our software development office in Vienna, Austria, we're looking for project managers.
You should have technical qualifications and several years of experience successfully managing complex software development projects.
You'll be handling pre-sales negotiations, coordinating requirements with customers and managing projects.
Monthly gross salary: from € 4.114,-- (depending on qualifications and experience)
If you're interested, send your CV to email@example.com with the subject "Software project manager"
Armstrong Consulting Services GmbH
+43 1 5248737
UID (VAT): ATU73234207
IBAN: AT41 2011 1838 6282 7900